Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our site, James E. Leano, PA may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
• First and Last Name
• E-mail address
We do not collect any personal information about you from our site unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, we must collect a certain amount of personal information about you in order to provide customer service, offer new products or services, administer products, and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. Therefore, as part of our servicing of your requests, we may obtain certain nonpublic personal information about you. This information includes facts and data that we receive from you, medical providers, insurance companies, government agencies, and/or other authorized persons in varying manners, including but not limited to records, contracts, company required forms, telephone calls, correspondence, and facts and data about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
Sending of information to James E. Leano, PA does not create an attorney-client relationship. Specific contracts must be created and signed by both parties in order for this relationship to exist.
Use of your Personal Information
• We collect and use the information to the extent needed to conduct our business and to meet our high-quality service standards;
• We abide by all HIPAA Privacy laws;
• We restrict access to the information to authorized individuals who need to know this information to provide services and products to you;
• We maintain appropriate safeguards to protect information about you;
• We will verify that any persons requesting information about you or your relationship with us is entitled to such information prior to providing it.
• We share nonpublic personal information about you outside our company only to service your request, or as authorized by you, or as required or permitted by applicable law;
• We require any organization that provides assistance to us in providing services on our behalf to you to maintain the confidentiality of nonpublic personal information about you and not use such information for any other purpose; and
Our website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Changes to this Statement
James E. Leano, Pa reserves the right to change this policy. If we change our privacy practices, we will provide you notice of all material changes. This privacy notice supersedes all previous notices with respect to matters described herein. It is our goal to ensure that all the information we collect is accurate and complete. Please notify us if you believe information is inaccurate.
No Action is Required by You
You do not need to do anything as a result of this notice. It is meant to inform you of how we safeguard nonpublic personal information about you. You may wish to file this notice with your insurance papers. We strive to maintain your confidence and trust.
James E. Leano, PA
3162 Commodore Plaza, Unit 3A&B
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
Tel: (305) 443-2664
Effective as of September 01, 2011
Updated December 19, 2017